At MIROIR SAS (hereinafter referred to as "PUREALITY", or "we"), we take the protection of the privacy and personal data of our customers and visitors (hereinafter, "you" very seriously). or "your") of our website www.pureality-paris.com (hereinafter "the Site") or any other page from PURÉALITY, on third-party domains or belonging to us.
In order to serve you better, we are required to ask you for a certain amount of personal data to better organize our commercial relations as well as the service you expect, in particular when you browse our site, or when placing an order. .
As such, we take care to collect and process your personal data in strict compliance with the applicable regulations, namely European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) and the law. French n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as the Data Protection Act (together, the “Applicable Regulations”).
Here are the cases in which PURÉALITY may collect and process your personal data:
- When you browse the Site;
- When you place an order on the e-shop part of our Site, whether it is finalized or not;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, or when you provide us with your e-mail address in order to be contacted by PURÉALITY;
- When you provide us with your e-mail address in order to download digital content offered by PURÉALITY;
- After an order, in particular to send you information relating to your order or ensure your satisfaction;
- When you participate in contests organized by PURÉALITY or its partners;
- When you want to join our team by sending us your application.
When you browse the Site, PURÉALITY may collect personal data relating to your browsing, such as your IP address, connection data, your geographical area, etc., through cookies or similar technologies placed on your terminal.
All of this data is subject to computer or manual processing for the following purposes:
- Management of the commercial relationship: processing and delivery of orders, choice of samples offered in orders, invoices.
- Customer relationship management: after-sales service, beauty advice, collection of customer opinions on products, suggestion of products adapted to customer needs, back-in-stock notifications.
- Marketing studies and analyses.
These data are exclusively reserved for PURÉALITY.
For more information on the purposes of these cookies and similar technologies and your rights concerning them, we invite you to refer to our Cookies Policy available here.
PURÉALITY retains personal data for the time necessary to meet the purposes for which this data is collected. Depending on the different purposes, here are the data retention periods applied:
For external communications, such as in particular in the context of sending our newsletters or contact requests, your personal data is kept for the duration of your subscription to these communications. Please note that you can unsubscribe from these communications at any time via the following link:
click here to unsubscribe
Unsubscribe from PURÉALITY communications, we invite you to send a request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, we will delete your data kept for this purpose after a period of inactivity on your part of 3 years.
In the event of the creation of an account, your data will be kept for the entire period of activity and regular use of your account. They will nevertheless be deleted after a certain period of inactivity from your last connection (i.e. a maximum period of 3 years), or at any time, following a written request from you asking us to delete the account.
In the event of the purchase of products or participation in contests organized by PURÉALITY or its partners, we keep your data necessary for processing the order only for the duration of our contractual relationship, plus an additional period corresponding to the applicable limitation period. .
When you browse our Site, the retention period for the data that we are likely to collect, in particular cookies, does not exceed 6 months.
When you apply to join the PURÉALITY teams:
- If your application is accepted and you join our teams, your personal data will be kept for the duration of your presence within the brand and for the applicable limitation period, as may be provided for in your service contract. work ;
- If your application is not successful, your personal data necessary for recruitment will be kept for 2 years from our last contact.
Your personal data is processed by PURÉALITY and is accessible to our internal teams in charge of processing this data for the purposes mentioned above.
Please note that we may also be required to share your data, and only in the following cases:
- With public authorities, when PURÉALITY is required to disclose some of your data in accordance with Applicable Regulations;
- With our service providers, including IT, hosting or database management service providers, whom we hire to process data on our behalf and who are subject to the same security and confidentiality obligations as PURÉALITY;
- With third parties to whom we choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our company or our assets.
Your personal data is processed by PURÉALITY within a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be transferred to a third country outside the EEA, as the service providers we work with may be located outside Europe.
In the event of data transfers to third countries, PURÉALITY undertakes to comply with the Applicable Regulations, in particular to put in place adequate guarantees and measures to ensure that third parties comply with the conditions provided for in this Policy. . These measures may include the conclusion of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and adequacy decisions of the European Commission for transfers in particular to the United States (the “Privacy Shield” agreement).
In accordance with the legislation in force, you have a right of access, rectification, portability, erasure of your personal data, a right to limit processing as well as a right to opposition. You also have the right to send us special instructions relating to the fate of your data in the event of death.
In order to exercise these rights, we invite you to send us a request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Finally, if you believe that the rights to your data have not been respected, you can also file a complaint with the CNIL. However, we invite you to contact us first, so that we can find a solution to your problem beforehand.